Saturday 25 August 2012

Welcome to Dorset

With Uni creeping round the corner me and my two of my housemates decided to meet up for 5 days in dorset at one of the girls houses for some time to get to know eachother. I think the term 'get to know' should be taken lightly because the minute us three were together it was like we had known eachother all our lives. We spent the days as fashion journalism students know best and that was shopping and getting ready and of course eating mounds and mounds of food. From laughing at eachother's weirdness to sarcastically abusing eachother we got extremely close. Now all I can think about is I can't wait to get to uni.

I've never been to Dorset but the picturesque landscapes, the smell of the sea and quite little villages was a great escape from the bustling streets of London. I appreciated the quiteness of Dorset even more when only back in London five minutes and I was already being yelled at by some rude woman on the train. Oh how I miss Dorset.

I am definitely a shopaholic but sometimes the crowds of London push me to my breaking point and make an enjoyable shopping trip and endless disaster. Yet in Dorset you can wonder around the shopping centres and empty shops without your blood pressure raising to unhealthy level and don't end up bruised from passers by. If you are looking for a place to shop in Dorset I would definitely recommed Castlepoint, it's open air and if your a highstreet shopper like me you can't go wrong as the shops include H&M, Topshop, Miss Selfridge and River Island to name a few.

All I can say now is get me back to the delightful Dorset.

No comments:

Post a Comment