Saturday 25 August 2012

Jewel Queen

I have to admit it now...I have an obsession with jewellery. I already have a large box already filled to the brim with jewellery however with the trip to Dorset and buy one get one free on jewellery in New Look and sale items in Topshop I could not contain my extreme want for more trinkets.

Jewellery adds diversity to any look, it pulls together an outfit and creates and entire new look I think this is why I love it so much. I never use to like stacking bracelets on my wrist but no it has become mandatory for my everyday outfits, I suppose you could say jewellery is a little addictive too bad it has a negative affect on my bank balance. Oh well at least my outfits will look highend even if my cash flow does not match it.
 
Gold Cross Necklace (New Look)
Turquoise Rosary Beads (Topshop)
Silver Cross Handchain (New Look)
Stud and Spikes bracelet (New Look)
Spike Neckalce (New Look)
Gold Peace Ring (Topshop)
Black Skull Ring (Topshop)
Large Gold Necklace (Topshop)



No comments:

Post a Comment